Your Best Contact Number
How Did You Hear About Us? Select... Facebook Friend Web Search Other
State Select... Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware D.C. Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Mexico New Jersey New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Nova Scotia Northwest Territories Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon (AU) Australian Capital Territory (AU) New South Wales (AU) Victoria (AU) Queensland (AU) Northern Territory (AU) Western Australia (AU) South Australia (AU) Tasmania (ZA) Gauteng (ZA) Western Cape (ZA) Eastern Cape (ZA) KwaZulu Natal (ZA) North West (ZA) Northern Cape (ZA) Mpumalanga (ZA) Free State My State is not listed
Your Marketing Specialist Select... Natasha Justin Wayne Jessica Autumn Other
GENERAL INFORMATION: 1. What is the name of your company and your current (or intended) URL (web address)?
2. Who are the primary contacts from your organization and who has final approval on the project? Please list names, titles, email addresses, and phone numbers.
3. What is your intended launch date for the new site? Are there any outside considerations that might affect the schedule (i.e., PR launch, tradeshow, annual report)?
4. Do you have a specific budget range already established for this project? Can this project be divided into phases to accommodate budget and timing constraints?
AUDIENCE/DESIRED ACTION: 1. Describe a typical user that will come to your site. How often is the user online, and what does he generally use the web for? How old is the user and what does he do for a living? (Use as much detail as possible in profiling your target user. Profile more than one type if appropriate.)
2. What is the primary “action” the user should take when coming to your site (make a purchase, become a member, search for information)?
3. What are the key reasons why the target user chooses your company’s products and/or services (cost, service, value)?
4. How many people do you plan will access your site on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis? Do you forecast usage to increase at a certain time?
PERCPETION: 1. Use a few adjectives to describe how the user should perceive the site. (Examples include prestigious, friendly, corporate, fun, forward thinking, innovative, and cutting edge.)
2. How is your company currently perceived offline? Do you want to carry the same kind of message through your website?
3. How does your company differentiate itself from competitors? Do you think your current audience differentiates you from your competition? Please list competitor URLs.
4. List the URLs of any sites you find compelling. What specifically do you like about these sites?
5. How many pages will you need? What are names of the pages?
Additional Features Needed Select... Documents Designed for Download Forms/Online Applications Video Gallery Photo Gallery Client/Staff Login Blog Digital Newsletter